last night i had a pretty shitty dream. I dreamt that a close friend of mine from up here passed away. I remember being at his funeral, people were crying. I distinctly remember the wave of sadness that passed over me when i realized that i'd never get to chill or joke around with him ever again. I also remember looking into the eyes of my other friends and seeing nothing but hurt and sadness.
That dream sucked.
Anyways...
Dude, so after all this run around, and ordering of new parts and stuff, i finally FIXED MY OWN PHONE. I found a website that shows how to open up the phone, and so i just took it apart and fixed it myself. So a big FUCK YOU goes out to the verizon store on blossom hill, and especially to bruce. and no i dont care if that's what they told you to say. i'll beat your ass for two dollers and a biscuit, and dont you forget it. lolz
I got work to do, but i gotta exercise first.
No comments:
Post a Comment