Thursday, December 29, 2005

recap is still in the works. give it time.

this week has been cool visiting people and catching up with folks. Got my new years plans down finally. Gonna hit up a party in SF, and i even found a ride. sweet. Made my stress level go way down.

Went with Shan to SF. Stopped by the Paul Frank store. I still dont get it. Also, finally hit up H&M in SF..it was aight. Also went to Chinatown and saw some guy shooting up on the sidewalk. Chinatown had some good smells coming from the restaurants, but it is also the dirtiest streets i've ever seen. The whole time i was there I kept thinking about how Mel had told me that Imperial Palace smells kind Chinatown. Well, now that i've been to chinatown, i can test that theory next time i'm in vegas.

it's been a good two months. I've been thinking, or not been thinking, about a lot of things, and the shit has just stuck. I'm happy to say. I'll include all what i've been thinkinga bout in my recap of 2005.

Tired of putting up with some shit.

Sleepy. will finish one last thought when i get up.

1 comment:

  1. you better watch yourself on those dirty streets of chinatown, might run into a needle!

    thanks for hanging out with me, ALL DAY! haha.

    ReplyDelete