The other un-bonus is that I see even less of my friends, of course, this is not really a big difference because all of them work full time. Add to that the fact that most of them are tied down now by significant others (read: PLD to the fullest), and pretty much I'll probably be only seeing some folks on various weekends here and there.
Ah well. That's the working life. Days seem so short, and yet so long. The work is interesting though, and I'm doing pretty close to what I learned in grad school, so yeah. I've also been thinking about going for my doctorate, but that's probably gonna have to wait a couple years. I wanna get some cash in my bank account, purchase a new ride, and hopefully, a nice pad.
You want to know how to spell relaxation? I'll tell you how. Listen to that geico gecko talk. Not the old one, but the new one. Like the one with pie and chips. Man. I need to put that shit on neverending loop so i can fall asleep to that. It'll hella put me right out.

"you asking if they want a free geico quote is like asking if they want free...pie and chips. Of course they want free pie and chips..it's pie..and chips...for free"
Hell yeah. I dunno what the fuck pie and chips are, but I'm sure they taste like aaahh relax.
There is something saturating my brain. But to talk about it would be pointless. It's kind of like, the same question, but being stared at from a different angle. Right? But the thing is, to the outside eye, it probably just looks the same. Boy who cried wolf and all that. Bah.
Sometimes in life, you need someone who you can share all of your insecurities and frustrations with, without the worry that they'll judge you. Without the worry that even though what you're saying is totally fucking immature, because you just need to get it out and let out some steam.
I need to go to San Diego, and Vegas, very very soon. Especially vegas. Yup.
Woke up late today. I have never gotten ready and ran out the door that fast. I got to work in 15 minutes. The commute for me is usually 30. I apologize to the person I tailgated cuz they were going fucking 35 on the FREEWAY ONRAMP. And of course, a big fuck you to the ugly fat white lady yapping on her cell phone who cut me off. I don't think people realize that I dont care about my car, it's a piece of shit, and I WILL ram you. And FIGHT YOU.
k that leads me to another idea. A stick of butter in a fight. See, when you throw anything at a person's face, they're gonna block it as a reflex. So you throw the butter at them. They knock it away, or even better, grab it. It gets all sticky. They look at their hands, to see what the hell they just grabbed, and by then, you've already knocked them out. The more you knowwwww............
So I've been feeling pretty good with everything lately, but I've also been feeling a big unnecessary, unwanted, unfit -- a lot of uns. I need to perk the fuck up. Not sure how, but I'm sure i'll figure it out. I hate the unecessary one especially -- it's like, one hand, W(hy)TF am I feeling like that? It's stupid, dumb, and attention-whore-ish. On the other hand, you feel like, damn, am i even worth anything? Like if i just were to disappear, nothing would change. Then Clarence appears and shows you what life would be like if you were never born and you see that if you weren't born, you brother would have died in the icy pond, your wife would have become an ugly librarian, and old mr. potter would have fucked up the city (for those of you who just missed that OVERLY RETARDED joke, be glad you weren't sucked into my stupidity).
Yeah things haven't been so hot as of late, but honestly, I can't complain. For two reasons: 1) Things are good! I have no reasons to complain...sorta. 2) Even if things are bad, I'm used to it. I'm used to things not working out. It builds character and keeps you from getting cocky. You call it a lack of confidence. I call it you need to shut the fuck up.

lol.
Anyways, my break is over, so it's back to work. I hope this blog entry has entertained you, and at the same time, has filled you with the overwhelming desire to beat my ass for wasting your time (if you are a hot girl, please replace "beat my ass" with "have my babies").
sd trip sounds good! i didnt get to see everyone i wanted to. :T
ReplyDelete