Monday, November 27, 2006

There is so much good in the world, it's just that our perceptions are keeping us from seeing it.

I think I'm finally starting to truly feel the difference between arrogance and confidence. It's one thing to vocalize the difference, but it's something else completely to FEEL it. Haha I should note that I'm saying I'm gaining confidence..I'm just seeing the difference.

You only have bad days if you feel sorry for yourself. Period. Horrible events are only horrible if you perceive them to be. It's hard when there are days when everything seems to go wrong, but take a look around you...is it really going wrong? Or are you just thinking they're going wrong? Life has no personal vendetta against you. Or if you must notice all of the bad things that are happening, put as much, IF NOT MORE, thought into the good things around you as well.

If all else fails, take a nap. There is nothing more enjoyable than a nap. Especially on a cold day when it's raining. Oh man. The only way that could get any better is if that nap could be taken while eating jello w/whipped cream simultaneously. Oh and with a hot girl. And money. And spam musubi.
- - -
Aight back to work. I think i'm getting sick. Headache, and the comings of a sore throat. Time to vitamin C it and then hit the hay early. Yup.

1 comment:

  1. well...maybe this will make you feel slightly better - omegas got family of the quarter :-D. woohooo...about time!

    ReplyDelete