Friday, January 26, 2007

aight. yet another blog before the work storm hits. Actually I'm taking off kinda early today. I've worked way over my 40, and I deserve it. Now, if I can actually do it, well that's another story.

I'm going to lunch to this place called Shiki's on Santa Teresa. I recommend it if you like japanese food, and if you like getting a lot of pretty decent food for bargain prices. The first time I went there I got their special and I was like DAMN they must be trying to get rid of some extra food. What can I say. Japanese are the only asians who don't just hook up our peoples, but everyone who comes into the restaurant. Japanese are the best. We're hella modest too, and never ever brag.

Okay. I'm going to Vegas again in April, and then possibly again in February. I can't wait. It's gonna be fucking SICK. Feb possibly with old school peoples and April with the crew back home. I'm sure a lot of people don't understand why I love vegas so much, but if you could see it from my eyes, you'd understand. I'm a man who's living out his teenage angst in his mid twenties. I'm not content with living the routine life that I currently have...nah, I have this idea of what life "should" be like, and instead of fighting against it, I'm trying to mesh it with the current status of my life. Maybe that's why I like vegas so much..it gives me an opportunity to enjoy the other extreme of my boring ass life -- partying, drinking, gambling, dancing my ass off, and the opportunity to meet some awesome people (and by people I mean a hot, cute, funny, intelligent, single girl who's not crazy...yeah, and if I meet her i'll take her pic with the loch ness monster and sasquatch..cuz all three are nonexistent). I will never get tired of vegas. There is only one time where I was like okay that's enough vegas -- I had gone to vegas two weeks in a row and I didn't have a job, so I spent 125 on each trip. That's WAY too little to bring on a trip to vegas.

k the amount of work i have to do just tripled. Guess i'll be working this Sat and Sunday too. Oh wells. It's not hard, just busywork. Next week ill be attending classes for work all week too. Unfortuantely, it's to the north, and that means traffic. joy.

holy shit. my friend just showed me a friend of a friend on myspace. HOLY SHIT this girl is hot. She's also local. She's single. WOW. I hate seeing girls like that! It makes me hate life. Why? Cuz I could never get a girl like that. And even if i were to message her on myspace, the probability of failure is like 99.99%. lol. BAH!

Anyways. I've been holding in my pee for like twenty minutes working on work, so i think i'll go. brb.

I think the best feeling i get these days is when i'm at the gym and I start to get tired. and the sweat is dripping down my face, and I want to quit running. Then I immediately think of this article in men's health. In it, this guy says "Enough with the indifferent exercising where you can watch tv and zone out. You want to get in shape? It takes hard work. Yeah you could get in shape by jogging, butyou can get in shape even faster by running hard. Stop complaining and making excuses. If you want it, then work for it, hurt for it." Then I push myself. Push myself cuz i'm sick of it. Sick of looking like shit, feeling like shit, acting like shit. I run and exercise these days for myself, not for her, or you, or them. I exercise to show myself that I can. I exercise to stop being a puss. I will lose weight. I will get in shape. I can't wait till summer cuz i'm gonna cut like an action figure. Well, that or just be more slim.

k i realized something the other day. Have you noticed how the word crab turns gross/funny just be making it plural? The other day I was chilling with some people, and the conversation turned to seafood. This one girl says hella loud, "OMG I LOVE CRABS". k. maybe i'm just being immature, but that sounded really funny to me. It's one thing if she had said "omg i love crab". Cuz when i hear crab. I think crab legs. seafood. when i heard crabs, i think gross stds. k i guess you had to be there. fuck you.

aight. i need to finish up and get the hell outta here. I'm tired. I need to hit the gym. I need to sit on my roof with a beer and watch the sun go down while i think about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment