The lottery is up to 150 million. That shit is nuts. I bought some tickets, and went in with jon so that if one of us wins, we'll split it 50-50. I think i'm going to buy some more tho; just another ten bucks more. I read on a website that if you're going to play the lottery, you should only spend a certain small percentage of your gross monthly income. I figure I'll just spend 20 bucks a month on lottery tickets, and only when it gets to be rather big. So if me or jon do have the winning numbers on the tickets we're sharing, then we'll both walk away with about 40 million before taxes. That would be sweet. The stupid thing about it is whenever I buy lottery tickets, I start thinking about what I would do with the money if I did win. Isn't that retarded? That's like wondering what you're going to do with the needle when you find it in the haystack. The chances of winning a jackpot is 1 in roughly 175,711,000. Good luck me. LOL.
Damn I'm sore from all the sports playing this weekend. That is incredibly sad. I mean, i know i'm old, but not THAT old.
- - -
Disappointed. But whatevers. It won't be the last time, and that's sad.
- - -
It takes more than to just have balls to ask a girl out. Whatever people wanna say about it, you got to have the looks too. Or at least nice shoes and a little style. All that bullshit about all you need is some confidence is the biggest steaming pile of crap. People who say that shit either have a significant other, are hot, and/or are from the country of mental retardationland.
- - -
Thank you to everyone i know who has a bf/gf for acting completely bonkers as of late. You help me to realize how good it feels to be single and sane.
- - -
Vegas in two months....
The GOAT Vegas trip...i can't wait =)
No comments:
Post a Comment