Disgusted.
http://www.newu.uci.edu/showArticle.php?id=5518
I don't know pisses me off more. The lack of respect for the deceased by continuing the organization, the fact that no one is coming forward to claim responsibility, or that they're already prepared for this kind of thing.
A boy was killed. That makes all those involved guilty of manslaughter, if not murder. And for those who wanna say shit like, oh you don't know..well, i'll leave my personal arguments out of it. The point is a boy who didn't even get a chance to live out his life is dead. His mom has fallen ill. No parent should have to bury their child, and I can only imagine the way it must weigh on the shoulders of his family that no one wants to step forward and take responsibility.
I have friends who are similar kinds of organizations, and I'm certainly not trying to say that all orgs are the same. Most have a positive background. But I'm singling this one out in particular because multiple people have been killed and I don't hear any apologies.
No comments:
Post a Comment