Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ah Tuesday.

5 meetings today. Sweet.

Work has been going okay. Last week was out of control, but this week is super lax. The problem is I'm working on two projects that are SO fucking lax. So some weeks i'll have hella work to do, and then the following week i'll have so little work that I barely do anything. I'd much rather have lots to do and be working my ass off so I that I can learn more and plus the day goes by faster when there's more work to keep you busy. Oh wells.

Okay, really gotta limit my indian food intake. The shit is tasty, but it fucks up my digestive system every time. I think I'll limit it to like 3 times a year. If that.
- - -
Now wednesday. I always do that shit. Save it as a draft then forget about it. So today i had only two meetings. Yay. and once again, I have this situation where I have work to do, but I need to wait for some feedback in order to do it. So here I sit. Zzzzzzzzzz.

I want to go to Japan later on...like next fall or winter. Probably visit my cousin out there.
- - -
Shit I did it again. Lol. Aight now it's Thursday. 3 meetings today. Awesome.

Okay, this new work out i'm doing is DEATH. It's such a difference concept from what i've done before. I think I like it better. But omg. DEATH. Like how bad is it? Lets just say that even after I got home and I was eating dinner, I was still hella sweating. Which is good.

I gotta lose weight in two months because I'm going to vegas again! And this time I didn't even need to plan it. My friend planned one and invited me along. Sweet yos. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep planning mine, but maybe just for a little later =P

k i'm sure i'm gonna come up with more stuff to write about, but I'm gonna end this blog before I let it sit around until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment