That had to be seriously the most heart-wrenching dream I've ever had. When I woke up and realized that I had been dreaming, holy SHIT...talk about a wave of disappointment. Unbelievable. Fucking unbelievable. Seriously.
Fuck.
On the other hand, it was a nice escape from the normally crazy dreams that i usually have. and I have to really be amazed at how realistic my dream was. It's almost like my brain took what i wanted, took everything that i've been regretting, and turned it into something. I really have to give props to my frontal cortex.
Back to the bad side, this is proof that my regrets have saturated into the deeper parts of my brain. Lame.
- - -
This weekend was cool. Chilled with friends and fam. Minh and Cz came up. Played my last game of baseball for the rest of my life (it's not that I don't like playing necessarily..it's just that it's the only game which can't be played socially because everyone is spaced out enough that you can't talk/socialize with one another). It was the officially the last weekend that I'm going to eat bad. It's so hard to not eat bad i swear. Should be easier when i finally move out.
- -
So I'm trying to find a new job right now. Once i get a new job, I'm moving out. Another small step in my "exciting" life. I'm not really sure where i'm going to end up, but ideally i'd want to get a new job by the end of this month. But companies take fucking forever to get back to you, so I'm not sure how long this is going to take.
- - -
There was a conversation coming up yesterday about guys and girls. I stand by my statement that guys are stupid and girls are evil. That's how it works.
Guys are stupid because we are too objective sometimes. A=B shit. Everything seems "logical" and "simple" to us. We forget things. We don't get why we have to call when we get home. Why would we do this when we could just do that and have it be much simplier? Why are you angry at us? We take stuff for granted. Huh? Why don't you just tell us what you want? Huh?
Guys are stupid. I'll admit it. We don't think outside the box. We see relationships as a certain thing and we know what we can expect from it.
But girls are evil. Girls play games. They sabotage one another. They do tests. I don't really need to explain further than that.
I believe a nicer way of putting it is that guys are objective and girls are subjective (one not being better than the other..that's important...they're just different). That's why there's that disconnect and why one side says that they don't understand the other. And any guy who wants to argue that they're not objective, or any girl that wants to argue that they're not subjective...well, you're wrong. Because i'm going to assume that the reason why you're arguing the point is because you want to believe that you're not a certain way it's the other side's fault.
- - -
No comments:
Post a Comment