some rapid fire thoughts before I head back to this fucking report I have to write.
1 - I've realized that everyone on this planet above the age of 12 is a pompous asshole. Including me. Everyone is arrogant and no one will change their minds. People will argue for hours and hours and treat each other like "oh I know the RIGHT way to do this or that" and will not change their minds in the slightist. Doesn't this seems like a waste of time? If you're going to discuss/argue/etc with another person and you KNOW you're not going to change their mind and they're not going to change yours, then why waste time? Might as well just accept the fact that people do things differently and that's that. But regardless, it doesn't matter anyways because everyone is a pompous and arrogant. Everyone thinks that their way of doing everything is the right way. And no one has any want to change. It has to do with ego. That's how everyone is. Yes. Everyone you know. Your family your friends everybody. It's not an insult. It's a fact. So before you take the time and energy to tell someone how you think they should do something or question why they're doing something because you think you have a better way - remember that you're not changing anyone's mind and unless it's something super important, just go along your merry way and shut your face. That's what I do now. Life is so much easier that way.
2 - I was watching jeopardy and wheel of fortune. Or should I say that my parents always watch it and I end up watching it as well.
-I hate it when someone kicks major ass in jeopardy. Then they get to final jeopardy, and they bet a TINY ass amount so they're guaranteed a win. FUCK THAT SHIT. Bet it ALL. You think this is for fun? Play for keeps goddammit!. Even worse is when they bet some RANDOM ASS number. Like the person will have 14000, and their wager will be 391 dollars. dude, serious? That better be a shout out to your baby mama or your homies outside 7-11 or at least your pager code from back in the day. Otherwise...huh???
-I also like it when people pull their buzzer up to show alex and the crew that they're pushing their buzzer hella fast. Like that makes any different. "oh you're pushing that button hella fast so we'll give it to you". idiots.
-In wheel of fortune, why do people go to the show? I'm talking about the audience here. I mean at least if you go watch jeopardy you're seeing lots of trivia questions. If you go see wheel, you're watching overly happy people spell something and then lose in the last round. But yeah, you don't get any prizes, you don't get any refreshments, etc. So then WHY go???
-Do you have to clap and be happy when other people spin or when they win a round? I think it's a rule or something because if I was on there and someone else won, I wouldn't be clapping and I sure as hell wouldn't be smiling! Furthermore, I wouldn't clap when they're spinning because I would WANT them to get bankrupt. You think I'm playing this shit for fun? If you lose, I win, son! I'd be hitting the railing yelling "Let's SEE THAT BANKRUPT SON".
-Some people don't say "I'll spin" or they don't wait until Mrs. White has finished showing the letters before spinning. Isn't that kind of rude? I'd like just once to see Pat have a bad day and when someone does that he sighs and says hella sarcastically "okay, I guess you're going to spin... mother fucker" or even just "ooookay".
3 - Here are some basic truths, with some description so you dont think I'm a prick...or a bigger prick.
a) No, I don't want to hold your damn potato sack. Now that I'm at the age where people are having kids or are around children, people will ask "hey do you want to hold him/her/it?" I will politely decline. The person will then say "no come on, hold him/her/it" and push them into my arms. Let me be clear. I'm not super comfy around kids. I am incapable of doing the "baby" voice and I refused to do it until I have a kid. And even then, I will only do it around my kids. Anyone who knows me knows that when I am put into the same area as a kid and forced to talk to them, I will talk to them like I talk to an adult. Let me give you some examples:
Regular person (in a baby voice): "Hel-lo! Why hel-lo!! You're so cute, yes you are!"
Me (in a regular voice): [looking at baby] wsup. what you doing. how's that finger. Oh you're just gonna drool over your hand like that? Crazy.
Regular person: "what's wrong...? are you tired??? they must be tired"
Me: ...... [thinking: shut your damn kid up. If your kid is gonna cry take them the fuck outside jesus christ]
Regular person: "uh oh! somebody needs to be changed!"
Me: "oh dang you straight pooped your pants. Like that. Right in front of me. You crazy. [laughts]"
See? I don't hate or dislike kids. I just can't do that baby talk shit.
BTW, let me go on a tangent right here. YO FOBS WITH KIDS (NOT ALL OF YOU, BUT MOST OF YOU...SEE THAT I'M TRYING TO BE FAIR ELLE OH ELLE). Yeah. I can say this because I'm asian. Why you gotta let your kids run rampant in public places and shit? How come you gotta let you kids yell and scream and bother other people and you don't do shit because you're too busy eating with your mouth open and talking to the other adults in your group? Do you HAVE ANY IDEA how fucking rude that shit is??? Do you realize that by not paying attention to what the fuck your kids are doing you're not only being rude, but you're also putting your kids in danger? The kid could get hurt or kidnapped and you wouldn't even know because you're not paying fucking attention because you're more interested in going back to salad bar to make sure you get your money's worth. And if you think I'm being out of line, please write to your congressperson because only you can prevent forest fires.
Anyways, back to my main point. Why do you think I want to hold your kid? I dont. If you say "I need a break. can you hold him/her?" then that's one thing. But I find no joy in holding your kid. I'll chill with him on the couch and shoot the shit with him, but I don't want to hold a puke/shit timebomb. And if mother fucker starts crying you better come running over cuz I'm dropping him REAL quick.
b) No one cares about your relationship except you and the person you're swapping spit with. Okay, let me be perfectly clear here. I'm not saying that I don't want to hear from a friend about the status of their relationship. But don't brag. Especially if I don't ask. If you brag about the small happy shit, then the more I don't care. Example time! (so people don't get butthurt). If you send me an email and tell me that you have the best gf/bf in the world and they're fucking hot (and yes this has happened multiple times from multiple people), what am I supposed to say? What am I supposed to think? Because let's be real real generalizing here. The logic side says: I will want to deal with the most immediately problems and sitautions in my life which probably do not include your relationship. The more emo side says: I'm jealous. The brash side says: Am I getting laid due to your relationship? No. so then I don't care. I know people in love like to scream to the heavens when they're in love, but remember, being in a relationship is like pissing your pants: Only you can feel it's warmth. Everyone else think it's gross when you talk about it, and most don't want to know.
3 - delfina in SF has really really really good pizza. And the ice cream place down the street has really good ice cream. It's too bad I won't be eating anything remotely like that until oct.
okay..back to work.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! omfg i needed a good laugh today! thanks steve!
ReplyDelete"That better be a shout out to your baby mama or your homies outside 7-11 or at least your pager code from back in the day." = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
"Me (in a regular voice): [looking at baby] wsup. what you doing. how's that finger. Oh you're just gonna drool over your hand like that? Crazy." - LOL!!! seriously though, i heard you should talk to babies like a normal adult, cuz baby talk supposedly makes them stupid? i dunno.
"And if you think I'm being out of line, please write to your congressperson because only you can prevent forest fires." - i totally want to use this line one day. AWESOME
"The brash side says: Am I getting laid due to your relationship? No. so then I don't care. " - SOOO true. HAHAHAHA
"being in a relationship is like pissing your pants: Only you can feel it's warmth. " - HILARIOUS!!!