Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stress.

I keep telling myself to finish my blog about vegas, but i always lose the urge to while i'm writing it. Or rather it's just that I have too much fucking work to do and stress is at an all time high.

I cannot believe the amount of work I've been having to do since late November. It's fucking ridiculous. I've been working weekends, major overtime, etc. Working late into the night or after dinner is nothing irregular at this point.

Which wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that I'm purchasing a place and finally moving out of my parent's house. The normal humorous ranting part of it will be back shortly, but for now I'm a bit too stressed to be funny. Besides absolutely destroying my bank account, there is a lot of stress caused by this short sale finally going through. The HOA documents are not only long, but also confusing. I wish there was a sheet that just said what I'm responsible for and that's it. Furthermore, the lady who answers the phone at the company that manages the property is a bitch. Which leads me to my next theme...

It seems that in these past three months, every single person that I've to deal with, from coworkers to doctor's office receptionists to people that are involved with me getting this house, are fucking idiots. Seriously. They don't return my calls, they're unprofessional, and they make my life more stressful by asking for unnecessary shit or just not being able to answer my questions. I'm almost amazed at the sheer stupidity that everyone around me is showing. So either I've gotten way smarter and more efficient, which I KNOW isn't true - which leaves only one logic answer: These fuckers just suck at life.

Once I'm moved into my house and everything is ready for me to just start living my life again, I think I'll be back to normal. But until then, life is sucking major ass. It doesn't seem like there's such a thing as a free day or a weekend. This ain't no wanna be emo post either. Life is seriously sucking fucking ass. I can't wait until this weekend so i can self-medicate myself with alcohol to the point where I'm not thinking about work, house, life, anything, etc.

1 comment: