Sunday, April 16, 2006

quick break from thesis work...

Friday went to a warriors game. They beat the suns, which was tite. Even tho they're not going to the playoffs, J.Rich still put on a good show. The game itself wasn't super hyphy (however the fuck you spell that), but it was good to see our team win. Ike Diogu...why isn't that fool in there more often? Mystery.

Saturday went to see the Peking Acrobats perform at the San Jose Center of Performing arts. It was coo. And of course they had the stereotypical twirling of plates. It was cool tho. I enjoyed it, even though there was this guy sitting behind us who kept making this nasty throat sound. Bryant had the worst of it, since he was directly in front of the dude.

It's been refreshing to check out these new things, learn a new dance style, and all that. Fun shit.

Been working on my thesis pretty much hardcore. Running test, compiling data, setting up more appointments, doing last minute research, etc. It's fuckin rough. And this week is gonna be DEATH. I have appointments and stuff every day. I hope to be finished with testing completely by the end of this week. Then I have to write up the final report, do my last in-class report on the 24th, turn in the final report on May 1st, do my final presentation on May 14th, and then, I'm done.

I think in june i'm gonna be going to philly and boston and, perhaps, dare I say it, New York. If I do go to new york, like i said before, it's gonna be strictly for the dance. Check out some clubs and see how the real house dancers break it down.

Of course, mixed in there I expect there to be some serious trips to vegas. And of course, this all equals one thing. Spendage of money. Now I ain't rich, but I figure, i'll be getting a job (hopefully soon) after I graduate. That means i'll be making money. And i'm gonna live at home for one more year, so i can save up to put a down payment on a house. In Los Altos. (yeah, right). So anyways I figure it's okay to spend a little money from the funds that i've saved up thus far to make up for the couple years of putting my nose to the grindstone for this degree. Speaking of which, you dont wanna know how much i've spent on putting this thesis together. Ugh.

Yup, but for now. A nice big helping of stress.

Oh, and before I forget, which of these do you think is the scariest? (Note: all these are at night, in the dark, unless otherwise mentioned)

A) Standing by a window with the lights on and have someone jump in front of the window right where you are.

B) Standing by the window, then you open the blinds, only to find someone staring in at you with an emotionless face.

c) Opening up the toilet, only to find a human head staring up at you, floating in the bowl.

d) Going into a room and standing by the mirror while the lights are off. When you turn on the lights, you're looking at the mirror, only to see a masked person staring back at you instead of your reflection

e) When you step out of bed, you feel a hand brush against your foot, and you jump back into bed. You hear a slight sound, and then nothing.

f) you're writing on the computer at night with only your computer and a small desk lamp on. You turn around and you see the ring girl standing right behind you.

g) same scenario as f, except when you turn around, you see a small girl standing in the corner with entirely pitch black eyes and white skin staring at you and smiling.

h) lets say you have a chair in your room, and it's facing away from you, while ur in bed and the lights are off. You kick the chair to make it turn around, and in the darkness, you can see someone sitting on the chair and staring at you. But then you blink, and they're gone.

g) You're in a Quantum Leap episode, and you've just lept into my body and you found out your stuck as me for the rest of my life. SUCKS DUDE.

And why do I bring all of this up??? because last night, I couldn't go to sleep and for some reason, ALL OF THESE SCENARIOS STARTED PLAYING OUT IN MY MIND. WTF. i COULDN'T SLEEP FOR 90 MINUTES CUZ I KEPT TURNING THE LIGHT ON AND SHIT. WTF AM I, EIGHT YEARS OLD?????

aight back to work furealz. If anyone needs me, i'll be "cHiLLiN' aT MaH PaD" (inside joke of something that did not happen)

1 comment:

  1. all of them are scary. i dont like scary things. hurry up and delete this post, WHiLE cHiLLiN aT Yo PaD. :)


    and yes IT DID happen.

    ReplyDelete