A couple things
-May 22, 2008. Indy's back, bitches. Grab your fedora, bullwhips, and leather jackets cuz it's gonna be fucking awesome. "Doooggg?? You are named after the dog!!!?? [laughs]" Damn. I can't wait. Best movie trilogy of all time, hands down.
-I recently saw one of the most random tv commercials ever. Here's how it went. Commerical begins. Man is fighting with his wife, an asian lady. They're yelling at each other. She runs out of the apartment and closes the door behind her. She's crying. She runs into a sunny field. there are people there. they all smile at one another. Then some words come on to the screen and a voice over starts. "the united methodist church". End of commercial. Wow!!! that's almost as good as the "head-on" commercial.
I'm offsite this week for a weeklong class. Joy. Oh wells, at least i'm learning.
This weekend Julia is coming in for a bit, and then next week i'm heading to Vegas. Sick, son.
Yesterday I didn't do shit and I was bored beyond words. I need to find some new hobbies dammit!! or...something else. it's always something else.
yay! i'm famous haha. can't wait to see you! o yea, gotta make a change about dinner b/c had a scheduling conflict w/ my parents...i'll call you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete