Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dont worry that post is coming. And it will be filled with all kinds of horrible shit, because I feel like shit.

Work is the absolute worst right now. You have no idea. Seroiusly. You think I'm just saying that but you really have no idea. Right now I'm working on ONE project, down from THREE, because it requires that much time. My manager and I just got chewed out on a call (WTF) for some shit that was beyond our control. I'm currently working 60+ (yes, plus) hours a week. I miss dinner with my family every night because I'm getting home so late. If I could find one word to describe this project, it would be fuckinghorribleinsurrmountablechaos. You have no idea how messed up this product is. The very fact that I'm in charge to make it usable is fucking ridiculous.

These next four weeks of life are, in all seriousness, going to be the worst four weeks of work that a person my age will probably have to face. I'm expecting to have an ulcer, have the rest of my hair fall out, and gain 10 pounds just from the stress. Work is shit. You don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment