I came to the realization yesterday that I have no means by which to listen to all my old tape singles from the 90's. How the hell am I going to listen to my Keith Martin single now??? Looks like i have to go out and buy a tape deck or something. Should be extremely cheap. Tape singles. Hilarious. I remember buying tape singles for one particular song..and then on the other side of the tape there would be a different song, or a remix of the original. I didn't want to hear either. So listening to the single would consist of listening to side A, then rewinding it, then listening to it again, and repeat. Oh the days of youth. Back when mp3 weren't even in existence.
I'm convinced that DKNY for men can do no wrong. Awesome clothes. All the pics I've seen from the fashion shows are fuckin' clean. And this says a lot because usually when you see clothes from a fashion show they're fuckin' stupid looking - something I never understood...I mean don't you want people to see your clothes and think "Hey I could wear that!". No one ever thought that seeing a guy wear speedos with a tie and a pink hat. Man i would hate to be a male model. Well, except for the girls, and the free clothes (i read that you don't really make that much being a model...unless you're gisele..tom brady's chick...but she looks like a dude)
Speaking of chicks who look like dudes, omfg. I saw some pics of eva longoria from her spread for bebe sport. She looks pretty fucking do-able, but HOMIE, DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE. It's amazing what MAKE-UP, and PHOTOSHOP VER. 9 point 0 can do. I just can't forget about those pics I saw of her without her makeup on. Dude, she looked like a BUM!!! yaaaaah. It was a total Johnny Hates Jazz moment. Only Tony will get that reference.
And you can't say that all girls are like that. Gwen Stefani who is fuckin' hot as hell with makeup on, is even HOTTER with her makeup off! How is this possible? It defies logic! Speaking of her hotness, I'm fucking jealous of her kid. Not because she kisses him and and shit, but because dude, look at her and look at her husband, Gavin Rossdale. Their kid is gonna be so good looking that girls will pass out and get pregnant just LOOKING AT HIM. UNFAIR. And with a name like Kingston, how can you NOT conquer all the ladies. I will keep telling myself that that was a funny joke and we will move on.
I'm gonna go eat at Kaygetsu today. I've heard that the food is beyond good. It's like an experience. you know that when someone describes a meal at a restaurant as "an experience", it's gonna be some good stuff.
omg i got keith martin tapes too! i have michael jackson ones on tape too. and i still have boom boxes with tape decks so *check* i'm good :-D
ReplyDelete