More and more division in my life. Whatever. It's a good thing. It is.
Life is easy going right now. It's stagnant, but in a good way. Not sure how to explain it. Job is better. Working on the health still. Finding out where people go here and there. Figuring out how to act appropriately in different situations. As I get older, it becomes more and more apparent that emotions and logic are not a dichotomy.
Sat night went out for Daco's bday. We went to a crappy pizza place in Fremont (Thanks Daco..lol jk). Then we went to get yogurt (only my second time doing so). Daco recommended getting the mochi in my yogurt. That's good knowledge. The mochi was better than the fucking yogurt. If I go to back to any yogurt place, I will probably get a tiny bit of yogurt and many mochi balls. We then went to Wingstop bc daco was still hungry, so he got a large french fries. After that I headed over to Jon's place where I chilled for the remainder of the night. Some light drinking, some good conversation. Then went home.
Sunday I did nothing all day and it felt fucking GREAT. I had no work to catch up on. I had no obligations. Nothing. I stayed home and finally started playing Mass Effect. Good game so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment