A while ago (a long while ago), I talked about finally being able to comfortable on my own. Not having to be around other people in order to have a good time. It's been a long while since I wrote that blog, and in that time, life has done what it always does and constantly changes. I've grown up somewhat - had certain events transpire, been slapped by reality a good number of times, realized that working full time is a good thing because it forces you to select what's important and what's not.
Nowadays, being on my own is actually quite enjoyable. It gives me time to work on myself - be it reading, exercising, or simply just relaxing. I think forcing anything in life is a chore and is totally unnecessary. The truth is that some things in life do not fit together well.
My job situation has become much better. Being that I'm probably going to move to a different project at the end of this year, but I've also had a crash course in learning my current project (it finally happened..almost a year after it was supposed to). In the current economy crappiness, I should be glad that I even have a job.
My love life is dead, but that's for the other blog. And it is NOT a bad thing.
One could argue that I too quickly push things out of my life that I do not feel are cohesive with my goals right now. Even if that is true, there is a sure fire reason for me doing so, and for that reason, I do not question it. I guess the thing is, there are some things in my life which I've been doing or have had in my life for such a long time that even though I have to accept the fact that it's for the best to change it up, it's sad that that's the reality. In related news, I'm also gonna do my annual throw shit away that I don't need. I just cleaned out two dressershelves. Gonna toss a bunch of shit cuz I fucking HATE clutter.
No comments:
Post a Comment