Wednesday, January 21, 2009

it's january. which means february is right around the corner. which means I'm going to be old soon. Yeah, not just old. OLD OLD. I don't really feel that old, but when I remind myself of my age, or when i was born, i feel older than shit. Seriously. It's like my childhood is over. I'm waiting to retire and die.

Anyways, what do I want to do this year?
-Move out/buy a townhouse
-Take a trip to San Diego in March
-Take a trip to Hawaii later on this year.
-Take a trip to ??? (Japan? Germany? Spain?)
-Go to Vegas several more times (this is a given, but will probably not happen if i do the first item on this list)

This year I'd also like to get in shape (no really. This is it. I have too many thing to do this year which require me to get in shape). By getting in shape, I'll be able to buy any clothes that I want. Which leads me to my next goal, which is to start dressing like John Legend. I figure if I can do these two things, I will not only be much happier with myself (externally, at least), but I will also up my game a few points. Because going back to my first message, I'm getting old. I'm getting way old. I need to find a gf who is everything i'm looking for, marry her, and have kids. No seriously. I need to make my mark on this world before my time is over and the memory of me is gone like a fart in a hurricane.

I would very much like to go to Roberto's and have a california burrito.

2 comments:

  1. i'm going home twice in march! what if we miss each other?! or on the flip side, you might get to see me 3xs in one month!! yay! i hope you're thinking yay in a high voice and not your low "yay" with sad expression. poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me know when you come down in march. i have 3 weeks off for spring break! we definitely should hang out :-)

    ReplyDelete