I miss weekends like these, were I'm swamped with so many reunions with tons of people I haven't seen; a pleathora of moments in which one is challenged to keep the social-ness going at full speed. A collection, not comparison, of what everyone is doing with their lives. A peppering of awkard moments which force you to think.
Ah, LA. Ah, life.
A reminder that we're all so close, and yet all pointing and going in different directions.
On a less philosophical note, I would like to thank alcohol for playing a major role in my weekend. I've missed you terribly, and glad to see that we could pick up where we left off.
A more casual blog to follow tonight or tomorrow. For now I look unhappily forward towards the coming week of work and trips to Osh and Home Depot for home stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment