Thursday, August 25, 2005

k you guys remeber that kid's song about eating worms? It goes like this...

Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
I guess i'll go eat worms.

and that's about as far as I get before I start laughing. Dude, WHAT THE FUCK. No one likes you SO YOU GUESS YOU'LL GO EAT WORMS? HAHAHA!!! How fucking RANDOM is that??? That's like saying

Nobody likes me
Everybody hates me
I guess i'll do some math.

What the hell does eating worms have to do with no one liking you?

The darker side of this song is maybe it's insiunating a connection with substance abuse. you dislike yourself so you turn to drugs. But that STILL doesn't make any sense because at least if you were to take drugs you'd get some sort of high and feel better. But WORMS would just taste like SHIT!

I have seriously been laughing while writing this whole entry. That song is beyond random and does not make any sense to me. I will say it again.

WHY WOULD YOU EAT WORMS IF NO ONE LIKED YOU? How bout working out? or buying some new toys or video games??? How bout getting some new clothes? That could win you some friends, but I DONT THINK EATING WORMS WILL.

Moral the story: Kids are stupid.

LOL. LOLZ ROFLMAO WTF BBQ.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHA I hella started laughing when I was reading that. So Steve, how would you know eating worms would taste like sh*t!!!???

    ReplyDelete