Tuesday, October 4, 2005

aight lets try this AGAIN.

so I was going through Jon's pics, and I only found that I am not photogenic at all. In fact, there are only two pics that i think my face look okay. Well, my face never looks okay, but i mean, my face looks acceptable for human consumption.

These are the two:

Yeah I think I'm probably buzzing


Look at that gap pose. Nice, Steven. Nice.

aight before the damn blogger loses my post again, i'm gonna post the rest of the pics later.

2 comments:

  1. I had a comment on there, but I had a typo. haha

    You think you look ok in these pictures? Man, I don't want to see the bad ones!!!! jk

    You're a fine hunk of man and I could just kiss you....*Jewish Laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been tagged by ME

    me = Brian...go to my xanga for details

    ReplyDelete