Tuesday, June 20, 2006

back for one more post..

just finished watching the last game of the nba finals. Miami won, and I'm glad bout that. My team is, and always will be, the Warriors, but given that the finals were between dallas and miami, i had to go with miami.

I wanted Miami to win for severals reasons:
1) D. Wade is an awesome player. Offensively, defensively, the man is amazing. If i had to compare, I can definitely see a much better similarity between him and MJ than between MJ and Kobe. Don't get me wrong, there will never be another MJ (EVER), but Wade is damn damn damn good player. Unselfish, humble, skilled...bravo.

2) A. Mourning had a kidney problem, and thought he was going to retire, and thought he might not even stay alive! He definitely deserves a ring.

3) Pat Riley has the skills. Give the man a ring. He's been trying to get one for 18 seasons.

I also wanted Dallas to lose for several reasons:
1) M. Cuban is a cocky SOB who spends too much time drinking WHINE WHINE WHINE. He complains so much you'd think he was the 13th man! Shut the hell up and stay off the court.

2) I dont like Johnson. Don't ask me why. I just don't.

3) Dampier, who USED to play for the warriors and then left on free agency, is on Dallas. FUCK that guy.

Also, Dampier was instrumental in helping Dallas LOSE. Yes, in one of the final passes of the game, he lost the ball on a sloppy pass which was an important play for Dallas. So thanks Dampier. Thanks for helping your team lose. I consider that JUSTICE for leaving Golden State, you punk.

Okay. Headin' back to the bay tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. i have never heard you talk sports. ever. wow.

    ReplyDelete