Monday, June 26, 2006

I've been busting my ass in the gym. Even I can't deny that. So can anyone tell me why my weight hasn't gone down by a single pound? Or rather, why my waistline is the same size? I've even adjusted my eating pattern (not counting vacation).

I talked to my trainer today and he said, you should do more in terms of eating right.

So i guess it's time for another experiement.
-Limit eating out to one time a week (if that)
-No fast food, EVER (not even the salads)
-No juice, no soda (not even diet)
-No refined sugar. No cookies, cakes, candy, ice cream ( =*( ).
-Gallon of water a day
-Nothing but fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish.
-No red meat.
-Cut portion sizes in half.
-Eat as slow as Jonathan, or dare I say it, EVEN SLOWER.

This will last for three weeks. So until July 11 or so. I might take a break for July 4th, but by break, i mean beer.

4 comments:

  1. do you want to detox with me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I recommend sleeping "normal" hours? Late foodage probably doesn't help.

    Getting outdoors too man, fresh air has got to be good for the body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. plus, don't forget that muscles are heavier than fat. you can't judge your work results on the scale. you have to do it by the measurements in inches and the changes in mood behaviors.

    all that hard work you're doing is working so don't get discouraged!!! your current body weight and fat is being replaced by hard trained muscles and developing muscles.

    don't trip. you won't see dramatic results, but it is working and you are starting to lose weight. your body type isn't ever going to get you a swimmer's build. don't base it on that but you'll notice that you're shoulders will start to widen and your muscles around your pecks and arms will improve and your waist will slim down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know you work out like crazy @ the gym but have you tried to go back to swimming? i think you mentioned that you use to swim - because if you swim lapts...it'll totally help.

    ReplyDelete