Tuesday, August 14, 2007

you ever ask the question if you're at where you're supposed to be?

Every time I hear about someone my age getting married, having a kid, making a shitload of money, I do.

Which it in itself probably isn't a good idea because I just read an article on CNN that said that thinking too much about shit is bad for you. That means bad news for me, but it's not like I can change that. Even if my life got super crazy and I barely had time to think, I know I would force myself to think about shit - while I was eating, driving, falling asleep, etc.

Anyways, am i where i'm supposed to be? I dunno. I hate questioning myself on that. Because if I don't feel like I am where I'm supposed to be, then I automaticallly think I'm a fucking child still, and I really dislike that.

So there's two ways I pretty much counter that train of thought:
1) I'm always where I'm supposed to be - due to my life's events, from a few years ago all the way to two seconds ago, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. Fighting my position in life is both pointless and stupid.
2) Dance. As long as i'm gettin' down, nothing mentally touches me.

No comments:

Post a Comment