You know, I never thought in a million years I'd say this, but I dont think i'd mind eating this way for a while even after I get off this diet. I mean, not eating bread isn't a big deal. Neither is not eating sugar. I don't miss cereal very much, or oatmeal, or ice cream or all that. I think it's nice to have something sugary once in a while, like on a special occassion or something, but other than that, it's not a big deal. I definitely will want to be able to eat salad dressing/vinegar again. But to me, it's pretty much all about the convenience of it all. I mean, I want to be able to eat bread and sugar when i'm eating out. That's the real pain of this diet. I mean food is food. period. The other day I ate two bowls of salad with nothing on it. Just the raw fucking vegetables. At some point all food is is just a way for you to survive. There's definitely more to life than just eating.
I think even after I get off this fucking diet, I'm going to still not eat a lot of sugary foods, and I'm definitely not going to eat bread unless I'm eating out.
good for you steve :-) sounds like things are working out well for you in this diet business.
ReplyDeleteas for the plain salad - try putting costco's canned chicken on it with some black pepper as the "dressing." or you can bust out with some fresh salsa or pico de gallo along with the chicken and make it like a mexican style one. add cheese too if you're allowed to. it's what i do with mine for lunch sometimes.
hope that helps dude. take care!
dude, but you gotta break the rule for fentons =)
ReplyDelete