Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internet stalking on facebook is fun for everyone

Okay it's official.

I've found my wife. On facebook. Now I just need to find a way to make her aware of this new information. Yeah. What? Nah it's not stalking because she's a friend of a friend! So it's not really stalking, right? RIGHT? [crickets]

Don't blame me! My friends need to stop taking pics with their cute friends.

What's the problem? Well, first off she's a friend of a friend, and these are all old UCSD friends that I usually don't keep in touch with. So it's not like I have an "in". And of course because you can't hit on a girl via any kind of digital means. It's creepy. And weird. And FAIL.

That and this is the bay area. And with the ratio of single guys to single girls up here, if I did find a way to go after her, I'd be competing with I'm pretty sure the entire northern part of california. I mean, now that LM is off the market, Darell's gonna need someone else to chase out of restaurants after (Only Shan will get that joke, sorry).

Grrr..I hate facebook! Seriously though, the crappy thing is had I stayed in NSU a couple of years longer I would have met her..in REAL life! hahaha (nerd laugh)

If I ever end up with her though, I will buy everyone reading this post a brand new car.

And, on a related note, I leave you with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8v2HRLs84Q

1 comment:

  1. new car? as long as it has cupholders!

    if it sucks, i'm selling it :) kthxbai

    ReplyDelete